The data transferred by Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site and collected under the law of protection of personal data are given below. Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site, Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) m. In order to fulfill the obligation of lighting arising from 10, it presents the following explanations to the attention of our visitors and third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications. Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site reserves the right to update this text on the Protection of Personal Data within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1. What is the legal basis for our collection of personal data?
There are various regulations on the use of personal data of our visitors. Principles of personal data protection were determined with KVKK. In addition, Law No. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions for the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions have been envisaged to protect personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, data must be collected and used for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2. What methods do we use in collecting personal data?
- The data provided by our visitors who process through the https://www.bizyineyollarda.com website or mobile application are processed by the Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site in accordance with the consent of our visitors and the legal provisions.
- Bizyineyollarda Gezi, Tour and Travel Guide Site will collect, process, share it with third parties and store it safely, in order to provide better service to its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligation, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope specified in this “Description of Protection of Personal Data” text.
- Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site cookies; It stores the information it collects through log files, empty gif files, and / or third-party resources to create a summary of your preferences. www.bizyineyollarda.com to promote you specially, to present promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and / or to determine your preferences; can track your browsing information and / or usage history on the site.
- Bizyineyollarda Gezi, Tur ve Seyahat Rehber Sitesi can match the information collected from you on the site at different times, such as information collected online and offline, and may use this information with information from other sources, such as third parties.
- The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu“. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application, or you may have limited access.
- Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site cookies; Uses to remember your preferences and to personalize your website / mobile application usage. This use includes cookies that save your password and keep your website / mobile application session open all the time, thus saving you the trouble of entering passwords multiple times each time you visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your next visits to the website / mobile application.
- Bizyineyollarda Gezi, Tour and Travel Guide Site, including where you connect to the website, what content you view on the website / mobile application and how you use the website / mobile application such as the duration of your visit; uses the website / mobile application to determine how you use it.
- Cookies on the Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site website are used for advertising / promotional purposes to provide more suitable content and advertisements for your interests and you. In this way, when you use the website, mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and it does not offer the content or opportunities that you have stated that you did not want before.
4. How do we use third party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site website cookies are also; you can use search engines, website, mobile application, and / or “ad technology” to enable you to present ads that you think may be of interest to you when you visit websites that the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about previous visits to the website / mobile application and the websites / mobile applications where the website advertises, in order to offer you tailored ads. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu“.
5. For what purposes do we use personal data?
Bizyineyollarda Gezi, Tour and Travel Guide Site will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Confirming the visitor’s credentials on the website / mobile applications,
- recording addresses and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have signed under the “Distance Selling Contract” and “Law on Consumer Protection” related articles,
- To organize all records and documents that will be based on transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have signed under the “Distance Selling Contract” and “Law on Consumer Protection” related articles,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- to provide a better shopping experience to our visitors, to give information about the topics or products you may be interested in “taking into account the interests of our visitors”, to transfer campaigns,
- to increase the satisfaction, to recognize the visitors entering from the website and / or mobile applications and to use in the analysis of its immediate surroundings, to use in various marketing and advertising activities and to conduct surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations within this scope,
- to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our visitors about our services,
- To evaluate complaints and suggestions about our services,
- to fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the legislation in force.
6. How do we protect our personal data?
Personal data shared with Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site are under our supervision and control. bizyineyollarda.com assumes the responsibility of establishing the necessary organization and taking technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the applicable legislation provisions. Being aware of our obligation in this matter, we conduct leak tests at periodic intervals in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
7. Does it share your personal data?
Sharing the personal data of our visitors with third parties takes place within the framework of the visitor’s permission and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the approval of our visitors.
However, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data transfer is made to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we commit and to control the quality of the services provided.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site is not responsible for the data protection policies of the third party who received personal data and for the violations that occur in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party.
Your personal data with our Bizyineyollarda Travel, Tour and Travel Guide Site partners, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates, with the program partner institutions, organizations we cooperate in order to carry out our activities, to send commercial electronic messages to our customers with domestic / foreign individuals and institutions we receive the service of storing data in the cloud environment. with the domestic / foreign institutions that we have an agreement with, the Interbank Card Center, the banks that we have an agreement with, and various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, and other domestic / foreign third parties and related business partners within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide better service and satisfaction. It may be shared.
8. What are your rights arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
- learning whether it is processed,
- requesting information if processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third persons to whom he / she was transferred domestically / abroad,
- request correction if it is missing / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK,
- To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to the third parties to which they are transferred,
- to object to the emergence of a result against you, since it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the remedy of the damage if you suffer damage due to being committed against KVKK.
- Click for the application form.
9. How can I be aware of legislative changes related to personal data?
We would like to inform you that we are processing your personal data consciously and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can easily follow the updates made on this page.
10. How can I be sure that the data is kept up to date and accurate?
In accordance with Article 4 of KVKK, we have an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for us to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our visitors must share their correct and updated data with us. If your data changes in any way, we ask you to contact us through the communication channels and update your data.
Thank you for your interest..